Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Insurance - PITA

Trying to re-insure the surf.
    Mrs has got the NCB's...on TWO cars, with me as named driver on them, as 9 years ago, it was cheaper for her to start a policy than me.

So we have 8 and 9 years NCB's but under her name.

Started my own business, Self Employed Builder, and need to insure the surf for such.

Is anyone else in a similar situation and what have they done?

Specific Business insurance, or just add "business" part to SDP&C?

Major problems with online quotes as the 3.0 doesn't exist...

Nor Diesel

Nor Auto.

And then come the mods....

Seems like everything is against us to get a reasonable quote, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

TIA
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Hi mate, i have business insurance on my policy "kitchen fitter" & not had a problem. Im with groupama & paying £400 fully comp, 36 year old with full NCD, give them a call.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Try A-Plan at Thatchem 0845 0711234, I was with groupama through them @£350.00 fully comp inc business use, they phoned me up two months after renewel and changed the policy to Ageas ins ltd with a premium of £316.74 and moved the renewal date from September to November gaining 2 free months which I thought was pretty good customer relations.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Alternative-Powerpoint-Presentation-1100x1100-1.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	1296572
        Last edited by MERIJN; 12 October 2021, 09:20.

Comment

Working...
        X