A pr1ck on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
    Could be just trying to pull a fast one, he`ll be back trying to knock the price down based on his flawed reality
    I don't think he has the intention of placing a bid. He is just jealous and is out to make the owner feel like crap with worry about selling incorrectly. The bloke is just an idiot.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

OP; never mind that numpty. Just another example of some ignorant know all spouting BS anonomously on t'internet.

He's probably some guy who's never had a job because he's too thick, so he sits in front of his computer all day making stuff up.

It's a great looking wagon; I'd love to get my hands on your 3rd gen, though. Lotto Wednesday night.....

Comment

I have had ads removed before because someone got sh1tty about it.This is why i have now shown questions and answers so anyone interested will know its legal
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Rich have you actually tried to report this individual to EBAY themselves, advising them that he is trying to discredit your advert and would like him to be warned. it may be worth it to protect your Advert Investment.

Also if anybody can find the correct section the outlines the maximum Size of tyres then this can be quoted and this person will then be discredited thereafter.

May be worth a Shot, but then that’s my opinion and not that of the forum or its associated members.
          Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
            Rich have you actually tried to report this individual to EBAY themselves, advising them that he is trying to discredit your advert and would like him to be warned. it may be worth it to protect your Advert Investment.

Also if anybody can find the correct section the outlines the maximum Size of tyres then this can be quoted and this person will then be discredited thereafter.

May be worth a Shot, but then that’s my opinion and not that of the forum or its associated members.
            I have now done this and he is going to recieve an email from ebay.I have now blocked him from all ebay ads that i put up.
            Ebay live chat were very helpful
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Glad you got some help there mate :-) prats like that should be warned 3 times then removed.
              Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                I have now done this and he is going to recieve an email from ebay.I have now blocked him from all ebay ads that i put up.
                Ebay live chat were very helpful
                Nice one. Tell him you'll see him next Tuesday.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post

I agree... a very polite email giving your side backed up with appropriate evidence (road legal etc)... chances are if he is a conman/####er he will have a history of this

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Working...
                  X