4x4 show Aug 21st/22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 show Aug 21st/22nd

This is the show that Mark has arranged a bbq and camp over for.(see sticky post)

just thought I would put this up to let people know what is going on there that weekend. Looks like it should be a lot of fun.
    Attached Files
    I'm a custard donut monster

I have arranged a club stand for this show. We only have a small display area but there will be additional parking behind this, which is accesible during the day so you can go off and play.At the moment I am in discussion with Nigel & Tony & Linda as to the best way to show off our Surfs.
    I'm affraid there are no free tickets but all members will get 10% off entrance fee's and are wecome to come and park behind the main display and don't forget the camp out and BBQ at Marks which will be cheaper than staying on site.

We are looking for a 3rd gen that can be left on display for either one or both days.

I've probably missed loads off this so it will be added as I think of it or when some body tells me
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

if no one else offers a 3d gen i'll do it... i'm going anyway.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I know Tony's 1 gen is older but mine HAS LESS RUSTand a complete tailgate..... ..

Just draged an answer out of Mrs S and it looks like the sumo roadshow is rolling again. cos we is comming..
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Not sure if I'm going to stay at Mark's or go back to bedford for the night, but I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            I know Tony's 1 gen is older but mine HAS LESS RUSTand a complete tailgate..... ..

Just draged an answer out of Mrs S and it looks like the sumo roadshow is rolling again. cos we is comming..
            HEY! Rust adds character! Mine was rusting before your truck was a twinkle in Mr Toyoda's eye.

So neerrr... Mr IFS front suspension! (Insufficient Front Suspension) Solid axles rool!

See you Saturday, get WD40'ing your hubs so we can get the cone washers off!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

WD40 has been liberaly applied and I've even got distructions on how to change them,coutersy of Toyota Tech (not they will be needed with a EXPERT like your good self at hand)

When Penquin (Gareth) saw this She looks better topless he said "dose he mean his truck or Linda,I've seen the truck..but"
              thats when he stopped....Look out world a TEENAGERS HORMOANS ARE KICKING IN.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                WD40 has been liberaly applied and I've even got distructions on how to change them,coutersy of Toyota Tech (not they will be needed with a EXPERT like your good self at hand)

When Penquin (Gareth) saw this She looks better topless he said "dose he mean his truck or Linda,I've seen the truck..but"
                thats when he stopped....Look out world a TEENAGERS HORMOANS ARE KICKING IN.

HORMOANS - they do MOAN dont they....
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  HORMOANS - they do MOAN dont they....
                  only if you don't pay 'em!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X