Private Messages & E-mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages & E-mails

Now before everyone thinks i'm having a go at THE MANAGEMENT, i am not.

If anyone is expecting a Private Mail or E-mail from this Old Git & not received it, i'm sorry but it appears no PM's or Mails have been sent over the last 5 / 7 days, no idea why, so contact me if you are expecting one, please use your normal e-mail address.

Cheers Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Sewerat
    Now before everyone thinks i'm having a go at THE MANAGEMENT, i am not.

If anyone is expecting a Private Mail or E-mail from this Old Git & not received it, i'm sorry but it appears no PM's or Mails have been sent over the last 5 / 7 days, no idea why, so contact me if you are expecting one, please use your normal e-mail address.

Cheers Sewerat Bob

Phew thank god for that, drank two pint glasses of whiskey before i dared opened it and after deep consultation with the rest of Herts mafia and drawing the shortest straw
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

That Bob from the Costa del Clyde is a pussy cat, he'd never attack the management. I don't know, all a man has to do is express paranoid fixations about being censored, and everybody thinks he's dangerous. Bob's not dangerous, a little touchy maybe, but harmless. HONEST

John
      http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
        That Bob from the Costa del Clyde is a pussy cat, he'd never attack the management. I don't know, all a man has to do is express paranoid fixations about being censored, and everybody thinks he's dangerous. Bob's not dangerous, a little touchy maybe, but harmless. HONEST

John
        Bwahahaha!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeah, Bobs harmless but the big ole bruisers he will send around aren't, be careful very careful

Comment

Working...
          X