Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online tyre prices

Hi
    does anyone know where I can price tyres online,pref Dunlop Grandtreks or Pirelli Scorpions(265/70 R16)would maybe settle for Duellers?Ta
    Powered by ????

try www.bronco4x4.com
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      Cheers mate.
      Powered by ????

Comment

These are ok too.
        www.blackcircles.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
          These are ok too.
          www.blackcircles.com
          Cheers,managed to get a decent quote from the above,plus they have a fitting centre under a mile away from where I live,nice one(£91each for Dunlops.£104each for duellers,fitted)
          Powered by ????

Comment

Tyres

Try eTyres.co.uk I have just got a set of Duellers H/T for mine at £399 for four, fully fitted and balanced. Probably not the absolutely cheapest deal, but they come to your house with a kitted out van and fit them at your place for that price, which for me is a big advantage, working bizarre hours as I do!

They are coming tomorrow to fit them so I'll post after they're fitted if the service is any good. Apparently they cover most of the country with this service now.

Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by baw
              Try eTyres.co.uk I have just got a set of Duellers H/T for mine at £399 for four, fully fitted and balanced. Probably not the absolutely cheapest deal, but they come to your house with a kitted out van and fit them at your place for that price, which for me is a big advantage, working bizarre hours as I do!

They are coming tomorrow to fit them so I'll post after they're fitted if the service is any good. Apparently they cover most of the country with this service now.

Marcus
              Were they any good?
              Powered by ????

Comment

eTyres

Yes, eTyres were excellent. They phoned the day before to confirm the appointment and were on time. The guy turned up and just did the job while I was in bed, sleeping off my night shift. How's that for service - as compared to sitting around in Kwik Fit! And from talking to other people about tyres, £400 for four corners, fitted and balanced (at your own home) ain't too bad a price, especially when we're talking 265/70/R16's!! I came down after a nice sleep to new tyres on the truck!

The Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts are great tyres, OK they're not for the serious off roader but the tread is pretty aggressive so they'll cope with the odd dirt track and field which is all the off road I'll be doing! Also their traction and stopping power in the wet is fantastic, much better than the Firestone Wilderness A/T's that were on when I bought it (got rid of them because I hear they're not too safe!)

Dueler H/T's are probably good for those who are using their truck as a workhorse on road, towing etc, rather than an off-roader.

Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
                  Hi
                  does anyone know where I can price tyres online,pref Dunlop Grandtreks or Pirelli Scorpions(265/70 R16)would maybe settle for Duellers?Ta
                  Hi Rob,

Someone at work recommended www.mytyres.co.uk to me today actually. I've just checked them out and they stock all the makes you mentioned and loads more. Let me know how they compare.

Cheers,

Matt.
                  Matt.

1995 blue/chrome SSR-x 3.0TD

Comment

Originally posted by M16TTW
                    Hi Rob,

Someone at work recommended www.mytyres.co.uk to me today actually. I've just checked them out and they stock all the makes you mentioned and loads more. Let me know how they compare.

Cheers,

Matt.
                    Good site!
                    Duellers are £16.00 cheaper per tyre(not fitted),the Dunlop Grandtreks listed here are not the same as the ones I am currently running,mines are SJs.Cheers.