No announcement yet.

Goodcat - definition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errr....... nope.. I've not had chance to do either sus or the body lift yet mind, if all goes to plan I'm going to try and get the shocks and springs done on monday. Did you ever track down those brackets from royal snail or have they disappeared completley?
    Neal

Comment

Scratch that. I have got your message on my old phone lol, I sent a message to all contacts of the new number, I guess that didn't work, will text you in a mo and most deffinately yes, still want them.
      Neal

Comment

LOL, ok someone else got a text saying sorry how rubbish I've been getting it sorted, have finally made new ones and they're ready to post monday.

I now have 6m of stock, so at using 6"ish a time for a pair of bumper brackets shouldn't run out again for a while!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ooooo, perfik, might be able to get the whole thing done this week then, better get my finger out and order up these wheels and tyres then , do I owe you any more for the extra metal ect?
          Neal

Comment

Nah, PO refunded the value of the lost parcel, but wouldn't want extra anyway, twasn't your fault, and has been over 2 months as well now!

(got new number now ta)
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Am half tempted to go and make a start now, I've got flood lamps and it's not raining, not sure the neighbours would be too impressed though .
              Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                Am half tempted to go and make a start now, I've got flood lamps and it's not raining, not sure the neighbours would be too impressed though .
                Story of my life. I live in the nether world of a milkman, my whole life is out of sync with the rest of the world. Sunday`s the only day off and i`ve been up since 4am (thats sleeping in) i`ve got probs with the new car but cant get out there to look at it cos i`ll wake the neighbours. Whoever said "everybody needs good neighbours" dont know what there talkin about.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                  Thankfully. There'll be another one one day though, you can bet on that.
                  We may have one.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
                    Story of my life. I live in the nether world of a milkman, my whole life is out of sync with the rest of the world. Sunday`s the only day off and i`ve been up since 4am (thats sleeping in) i`ve got probs with the new car but cant get out there to look at it cos i`ll wake the neighbours. Whoever said "everybody needs good neighbours" dont know what there talkin about.
                    Indeed, being nocturnal can be a pain sometimes, still hopefully with a job change it may not be that way for too much longer for me.
                    Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      We may have one.
                      Could that be a reoccurence of an old one?
                      Neal

Comment

Working...
                      X