crychan Forset snowrun enduro yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crychan Forset snowrun enduro yesterday

There was an Enduro event yesterday with a 30 odd mile lap through west Wales. The only reason I mention it here is part of the event takes in a section of Bridleway. Some tool in a Pajero chose to exercise his right to drive down this Bridleway during the event. Photo and reg is available..
    it's in me shed, mate.

Visit GLASS's website, see what they advise if you want to take it further.

If they had any club stickers on their truck maybe contact them and try and make a point of keeping it 'in house' before making it public or getting plod involved.

I don't get the mentaility of these people, its like shitting on your own bed, you're spoiling it for yourself as well as others.

As much as I hate dobbing people in, stuff like this directly effects our interests and sometihng needs to be done if poss, it just re-enforces the public opinion that 4x4 drives don't give a shit whos toes they tread on.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Everyone is entitled to make a mistake so I wouldn't dob someone in as a first step...

Personally I reckon TonyN is spot on. Try to keep it "in-house" if possible but if the Pajero driver genuinely is a twerp then their attitude will probably stink and the rozzers might be the only route to take.

Comment

Mitsubishi drivers eh?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I was driving around in a SWB Pajaro today.

Comment

Scare any horses? Run over any ramblers? Ram any Prius'?

The SWB with the round headlamps is a tough looking little truck. I quite like em. The LWBs in green and gold look like gin palaces though.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I felt the urge, but resisted.

Yeah, know what you mean this was a round headlight N reg 2.8 intercooled AWD one, its nicer trim inside than a Surf with more toys, but the underneath is really fussy and lots of low hanging crap to get hooked up on, and the motor is nowhere near as smooth, quiet or quick as a 3.0 Surf.

I really wish Toyota had done the 2 door 2nd Gen in SWB, I think that would have been a great little truck!

(and before this gets into to much of a Mitsi love fest, I've just changed the head on it due to big cracks!! )

Comment

Working...
              X