BIG propshafts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just ...I'm lost for words

When you watch the slowmo , not a panel flexes ! 9tons hitting the water like that ! question is, would the MAN survive the same ?
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

A mate of mine's got a Stalwart as well as an FFR Landrover and an OT90 (Czech copy of a BMP1)

The only thing they have in common is a prodigious thirst - he gets 2mpg out of the Stalwart if he's on a run !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Is your Mate a member of the MVT perchance ? I know a few have bought the eastern bloc stuff from a guy I think his name is Richard Moore, his company is called Russian Military, he advertises on Milweb.....nice stolly limber for sale on there....Finally got the FV434 road registered our resident 'Jock' tank driver is now demonstrating his skills at changing hush puppies ! Nice hiab for lifting stuff though , very impressed !

Comment

Dunno about the MVT but he's a member of this bunch:

HMVF

No idea where he got the OT90 - all I know is that it came across Europe on a low loader and had been completely overhauled before he bought it

I spent many happy(?) hours in the third mans hatch of a 434 in BAOR. Those were the days, actually doing a job where you could see real results rather than just shuffling paper ...

Comment

Yes I have been shown where the beer was usualy stored ! Alex our Glaswegian mate has waxed lyrical of stags and ploughing through Westphalia etc He wants a Chieftain so he can do a pack change !!

Comment

My main role on the 434 was acting as a balance weight by standing on the gearbox side of the pack frames of K60's and B81's while they were being lifted ...

Comment

Working...
              X