3rd gen top hose size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen top hose size.

Is the top hose to the rad on a 3rd gen the same diameter as a 2nd gen "38mm"?

Cheers.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65325

Neal

Comment

Thanks neal, i can go spend even more money now.

Comment

Don't go there , I've spent a fortune on mine just recently and half the bits are sitting here in the living room because I haven't had chance to fit them yet, the missis is not amused .
        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
          Don't go there , I've spent a fortune on mine just recently and half the bits are sitting here in the living room because I haven't had chance to fit them yet, the missis is not amused .
          Im crafty when i comes to ordering stuff, whatever i buy i tell her its to help when towing her pride & joy "caravan".
          So far to help with the towing ive bought a new stereo, socket set, temp gauge, apache's interior lights & a set of new alloys & tyres. She never said a word.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            Im crafty when i comes to ordering stuff, whatever i buy i tell her its to help when towing her pride & joy "caravan".
            So far to help with the towing ive bought a new stereo, socket set, temp gauge, apache's interior lights & a set of new alloys & tyres. She never said a word.
            I like it, must try something like that
            Neal

Comment

Working...
            X