Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swampy View Post
    Yikes, is that fully comp?
    I was with them for years, then fell out with them over 'as long as your a named driver your earning your own no claims' p.r. stunt. However, try to take that n.c.b. to another firm, and D.Line won't issue a note to say your entitled to say, 3 years n.c.b. If youve actually only been on your own cover for 1 year. (you've earned the other two either on your mommy's/daddy's insurance if you get my meaning!)
    They also told me they don't do grey imports when I first got my truck!
    yeh its fully comp suprised me a bit i have been with direct line for years but i remember about 5 years ago when i went to insure a 3l surf they didnt want too know i took a policy with someone else and transfered my van to direct line
    so i was expecting the same this time round but no i gave them the reg they told me what it was and told me they would insure for £189 for 12 months i about fell off my chair

Comment

Just tried to register my details with Ecar, and every time I put my gender in,
      the previous entries change around, ie my date of birth changes, and a bit more data I've already entered will change, spooky!!! It's as though 'the computer says no', you are no that old, you are older.(actaually, that would explain why I'm always so knackered!). I hate automated forms!!!

don't do it,they're a nightmare.say its 350, then go through finance and it becomes 600 odd, then ask for ncb proof and say they didnt get it although went by recorded post,were having bother with them still from last year,they owe us 87 quid! they dont answer e-mails and its a quid a minute to phone

check here

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews103920.html

Comment

Originally posted by angloabroad View Post
        don't do it,they're a nightmare.say its 350, then go through finance and it becomes 600 odd, then ask for ncb proof and say they didnt get it although went by recorded post,were having bother with them still from last year,they owe us 87 quid! they dont answer e-mails and its a quid a minute to phone

check here

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews103920.html
        Oh great, i've just gone with them!

Comment

I sometimes wonder why we bother.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            I sometimes wonder why we bother.
            Sometimes I think the only reason is because of the law.

But the truth is, when I do get it wrong I don't want to be worrying about a car.
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Mine is £1093 for the 4runner!! :|

Comment

insurance

Just got my quote from Lifesure, £533.00 fully comp. Last year it was £278.00!! Apparently NIG don't do the cover any more and they have found me 'the next best'. Adrian Flux quotes me £478.00 on the info I've supplied over the 'net. Phone for a better deal.
                Anybody got a good deal anywhere else! Still waiting for another quote to come in, but £533.00 sounds a bit excessive.
                sent this info to someone else today.Try Sureterm Direct (part of LV)My ins went down from £429 with More Than to £200 with Sureterm,and until I have a shunt and find out how good/bad they are I am legal and happy

regards,Alan

Comment

i saved £350 this year on insurance , im driving without any

only joking mines due soon
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                  X