So bored already!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So bored already!!!

I have managed to dislocate my right ankle, torn the ligaments and broken my leg playing rugby! Not a happy boy been in for surgery today all us fine but I'm going to be in hospital until at least wed- thurs!! Gutted

And i thought i was suffering with the man flu! get well soon mate, (personally i'd stick to pool or snooker)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Tut Tut.... Rugby ......at YOUR age????
      No wonder bits break!

www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Kin ell ross !

Get well soon mate, that hospital fodd can kill.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ouch! get better for avalanche buddy - I might need you to winch me out again! hope your ankle get better soon
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Ouch
            I know your pain though, a few years ago I managed to break my ankle which also ripped a ligaments and it took a splinter of bone with it. The first cray I had in kidderminster and the nurse said she couldn't see anything wrong so just put a weak temporary cast on it. The next xray a few days later was in worcester and the doctor was in shock they hadn't put a full cast on due to the damage lol
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

you need a hobby
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Sorry to hear that buddy! Hearing about ankle injuries makes my skin crawl. I've had some horrific ones over the years.

I've just spent the last half hour reading your V8 thread so I sort of feel I know you now lol.

Get well soon mate

Comment

Ross I hope it heals quickly and properly mate, all the best.
                  Brian

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Ross. Sounds really painful! Hope you get on the mend soon.....Cheers....Mick.
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hospital food so far has been awesome full English to start the day and omlett and chips for lunch I will keep you posted on tonights meal ad that's as about as exciting as things get round here! I'm at the QE in Birmingham on the military ward this is the main hospital for troops returning from afghan, some of the young guys with horrific injures really makes you think they are all in such good spirits considering what they are going through!!

Comment

Hope you heal up before the ski season is finished.
                        That way you can break it again.
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Thankfully I have already been snowboarding this year so that's all ok!!

Comment

Hope you get well soon. I've been in hospital a couple of times last year, currently recovering from an artery by-pass on my leg. Hospital food has improved a lot in the last few years but it can be very boring stuck in bed.

But just wait until you're out! Daytime TV is enough to make you suicidal!! I'm glad I'm going back to work part time at the moment.
                            Mike G

Comment

I feel ya pain mate, I dislocated my shoulder playin rugby but managed to pop it back in myself but it kept popping out all the time, 9 times in fact. The hospital would'nt believe I was dislocating and putting it back in, until I had to leave it out so they could see it and it was out for 4hrs waiting, now that was painful. So far all's ok...... but then I did pack it in 12yrs ago.
                              Get Well Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X