Surf Magazine Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Magazine Article

Just bought a 4x4 magazine on me lunch break. It's not the one we all yapped about recently, with the letter from a reader enquiring about Surfs. I had to leave it in the car, and I can't remember the actual name. Sorry - it's something like 4x4 Mart? This one has a 4 - 5 page article on a woman in England who bought an imported Surf. It's not very tech, but there's loads of good pics and it's quite positive about the car! My bike's sold, the money clears tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have my Surf this weekend!
    :

Originally posted by silvtr1000
    Just bought a 4x4 magazine on me lunch break. It's not the one we all yapped about recently, with the letter from a reader enquiring about Surfs. I had to leave it in the car, and I can't remember the actual name. Sorry - it's something like 4x4 Mart? This one has a 4 - 5 page article on a woman in England who bought an imported Surf. (her name isnt Linda is it?) It's not very tech, but there's loads of good pics and it's quite positive about the car! My bike's sold, the money clears tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have my Surf this weekend!
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Nah, can't be. It's only a 2.4
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
      X