At the risk of abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the risk of abuse

Yes I have used the search button, however; I have a Modern Salon running on 265/70/16 tyres, I would like to change to BFG ats, however I was offered some 275/70/16s could anyone confirm that I could safely have these fitted without any 'modifications' etc ?
    Death rides a Black Horse

I think you should be good with that, your only talking of a tyre 10mm wider so only 5mm each side. I only had to do some trimming after pushing the wheels out 30mm with spacers.
    Unless of course I totally miss-understand tyre measurements (wouldn't be the first time lol).
    Neal

Comment

i run with that size on not had any problems at all on and off road done 20k and there hardley worn great tyres

Comment

Many thanks, its just that the tyre fitter we use has stock of the 275s and I can have them a little cheaper than the 265s ! ie £12 a tyre cheaper

Comment

John

I run 265/75 r16 insa turbo sahara's and no probs - just had to trim a little off the leading edge of the inner bumper due to the outer lugs on the tyres

hawaii
          I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii View Post
            John

I run 265/75 r16 insa turbo sahara's and no probs - just had to trim a little off the leading edge of the inner bumper due to the outer lugs on the tyres

hawaii
            My cousin runs a slightly bigger version of those on his landy, he really rates them as great tyres.
            Neal

Comment

I have reserved mine and will replace after insurance garage have completed works etc

Comment

Working...
              X