Garages for brakes (NW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garages for brakes (NW)

Sorry - posted in the wrong section and I can't seem to move it!

So here's the problem: I have new shoes, pads, and discs for my 94 KZN130 auto. After feedback from here a couple of weeks back I decided that I'd get a garage to replace the discs for me on my freewheeling hubs as it is probably beyond my skills. While they're at it they can change the pads and shoes too, and give the brakes a general clean etc.

Problem is none of the local garages want to know. I'm pretty sure Mr Toyota would do it at a grossly inflated price, but its pi**ing me off that none of the backstreet places will do it.

Anyone know of a place in/around St Helens extending out towards Liverpool?

Cheers.
    Last edited by phorbiuz; 13 July 2004, 09:46. Reason: Trying to post it in the right section - general mechanics
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Originally posted by phorbiuz
    So here's the problem: I have new shoes, pads, and discs for my 94 KZN130 auto. After feedback from here a couple of weeks back I decided that I'd get a garage to replace the discs for me on my freewheeling hubs as it is probably beyond my skills. While they're at it they can change the pads and shoes too, and give the brakes a general clean etc.

Problem is none of the local garages want to know. I'm pretty sure Mr Toyota would do it at a grossly inflated price, but its pi**ing me off that none of the backstreet places will do it.

Anyone know of a place in/around St Helens extending out towards Liverpool?

Cheers.
    Why not have a word with Stevo, Give you a nice day out in Manchester.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X