Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's hormygollop?

Good morning forum members.just a quick question, I am trying to contact
    hormygollop to arrange to buy a tow bar kit from him, I have tried PM and email. Does anyone know if he is on holiday or is their an alterrnative outlet to buy one, (bearing in mind the great price and loyalty to the forum)
    I am running out of time to buy and fit one before the family holiday!.
    Please email me or post on the forum. Ta

Have you tried contacting him through his web site.

http://www.motobiz.com/

Comment

Hi have tried the number on the site and itis not recognised and when you click on the logo it brings up reference and index points, so still a bit stumped!

Comment

Originally posted by marticogo
        Hi have tried the number on the site and itis not recognised and when you click on the logo it brings up reference and index points, so still a bit stumped!
        Well he's still active on ebay, he bought goods a few days ago. You could look him up there and use their services to contact him if you still find no other way. His username there is the exact same as here, easily found.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I know he started a new job a while ago which keeps him busy and is long hours,but Im sure he is about at the weekends.

sumo.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I also tried to contact him a few weeks ago for a towbar but got no response!!
            If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
            I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf
              I also tried to contact him a few weeks ago for a towbar but got no response!!

He was last seen running away at the pit with CTA chasing him with the club hammer.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Maybe if we all shout VERY LOUDLY at the same time he'll hear us??

OK - on the count of 3

EARTH TO HORMYGOLLOP!!!!!!11111
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

OK - on the count of 3

Don't be silly Linda
                  I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

OK - on the count of 3

Dont shout...
                    I am working , but not deaf. work commitments mean I cannot get any towbars a.t.m. however others are available. For those interested, I am now deeply involved in the wine trade.
                    Those in the know will have a chance to embroil themselves very soon on this nectar.

H.

I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

[QUOTE=hormygollop] For those interested, I am now deeply involved in the wine trade. QUOTE]

In English he is to p****d to remember where he got them from or what room the puter is in.
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                        Dont shout...
                        I am working , but not deaf. work commitments mean I cannot get any towbars a.t.m. however others are available. For those interested, I am now deeply involved in the wine trade.
                        Those in the know will have a chance to embroil themselves very soon on this nectar.

H.
                        DEEPLY INVOLVED IN WINE TRADE
                        DOES THIS MEAN YOU GOT YOUR SOCKS OFF AND ARE TREADING GRAPES KEITH HIC.
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Don't mean to be a wine (sic) but me again , great response!
                          can you now give some good alternatives?
                          If I go to someone like Towsure or Witter will I get as a good a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by marticogo
                            Don't mean to be a wine (sic) but me again , great response!
                            can you now give some good alternatives?
                            If I go to someone like Towsure or Witter will I get as a good a deal?

Try here http://www.towbarwarehouse.co.uk/tow...rice_list.aspx

Find Toyota 4 Runner £132
                            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
                            X