Needed by Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed by Saturday

Urgent unusual request . I need to borrow or buy off someone (tried ebay no luck) a 'pressure fit' stairgate . I know alot of you on here have had kids and may have had a stairgate at some time to use for their saftey and put in the loft or shed for storage just incase another kid came along . I dont want a 'screw fit' type as it need to move from 3 different staircases over the next 6 months and also dont want to drill loads of holes.
    I know I can buy a new one but dont need it for more then maybe 6 months .
    If you got one please email rickandtam@btinternet.com and NO Tam is not preggers , well not by me anyway !!
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
    Urgent unusual request . I need to borrow or buy off someone (tried ebay no luck) a 'pressure fit' stairgate . I know alot of you on here have had kids and may have had a stairgate at some time to use for their saftey and put in the loft or shed for storage just incase another kid came along . I dont want a 'screw fit' type as it need to move from 3 different staircases over the next 6 months and also dont want to drill loads of holes.
    If you got one please email rickandtam@btinternet.com and NO Tam is not preggers , well not by me anyway !!
    just bought one at argos £22ish loads of choice, do you live near westfield hotel was there for three month during summer
    15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by geordie john View Post
      just bought one at argos £22ish loads of choice, do you live near westfield hotel was there for three month during summer
      Seen them in Argos , cant remember why it was not suitable .
      Is Westfield hotel the one by the roundabout south of Wisbech ?

Comment

Seen them in Argos , cant remember why it was not suitable .
        Is Westfield hotel the one by the roundabout south of Wisbech ?
        thats the one, was working at hodgson eng on a17 not bad digs, used to go to the sportsman in the village for eats, good pub the manager is double of norman wisdom

Comment

thats the one, was working at hodgson eng on a17 not bad digs, used to go to the sportsman in the village for eats, good pub the manager is double of norman wisdom
          Yeah , Sportsman is not bad food . Keith White is the manager also known as Chalky . He is a dead ringer for Norman Wisdom but hates it being said to him .

Comment

Yeah , Sportsman is not bad food . Keith White is the manager also known as Chalky . He is a dead ringer for Norman Wisdom but hates it being said to him .
            yeah thats right, we also used to have a few beers in the gaultree pub think thats in emneth nice people, can,t think of managers name but he showed me his bikes the lad was good crack

Comment

Might be able to help - what distance is the gap that you need the stairgate to cover?

Comment

yeah thats right, we also used to have a few beers in the gaultree pub think thats in emneth nice people, can,t think of managers name but he showed me his bikes the lad was good crack
                Gaultree is my local only live 3 mins from door to door . Julian is the landlord .

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Might be able to help - what distance is the gap that you need the stairgate to cover?
                  It needs to fit 3 different areas between 750 mm to 925mm .
                  I may now have one sorted as I need it by Saturday . But if things change I will let you know , thanks for helping.

Comment

Mr

just tie a Donkey at the bottom of the stairs rick Job done
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Working...
                    X