Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Gray stitch up

Not a football thread..

but what I find interesting is that all this other footage that hangs him has suddenly become available..usually unused footage is cleared out after a month or so, be it server based or tape...
    Yes he made comments , but were they really that bad.. ??

Back in the day Baby

Is this the 'women dont know the offside rule' thing?

Funny thing was, I dont think he WAS offside either. I think it was a good shout.

(And she looks OK )
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Exactly.. more footage showing him comment on her being a looker.. most women would take that as a compliment ??
      Its just this other stuff is suddenly public..

Back in the day Baby

Comment

They were pretty stupid saying stuff like that in a studio when miked up - you never say anything in a studio unless you want the world to know!

Even when off air the mikes are still transmitting to the gallery where it's being recorded - and there are always people listening - some of which are female and will be annoyed (we do allow them in TV studio's and not just in make up/wardrobe department)

You'd think a TV presenter who earns 1.7M per year would be a bit careful!
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

They had no choice really, had to make an example of him otherwise there would have caused more trouble for the TV channel if they didnt.

Comment

Just listened to it & if thats what he got the sack for then the world's gone mad & society has gone completely f-in crazy.
            My god some people want to get a f-in life because if that comment offended someone so bad then they really need to get out more.

You'd have thought he'd have said "i hope she dies of cancer" or something, now that is worth the sack.

Anyway rant over.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Good riddance to him. Not that fussed about his comments, but I can't stand him. I'm hoping Richard Keys has only been saved so that they can arrange his public execution.

Comment

I think the comments were shocking.

To teach them both a lesson they should be replaced by capable female presenters.

With really great looking tits.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I didn't realised he'd been sacked - I don't think it should have been a sacking offense!

lesson learned, dont say anything on mike you don't want the world to know!

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    I think the comments were shocking.

To teach them both a lesson they should be replaced by capable female presenters.

With really great looking tits.
                    I find that really offensive young man.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Same as Rodney Marsh and his 'Toon Army' gaffe. Insensitive and foolish, but some people don't realise what they're saying will cause offence.
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                        Good riddance to him. Not that fussed about his comments, but I can't stand him. I'm hoping Richard Keys has only been saved so that they can arrange his public execution.
                        I agree!

Comment

Women should only be able to commentate if they're Georgie Thompson, topless in denim hotpants and stilettos.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Women should only be able to commentate if they're Georgie Thompson, topless in denim hotpants and stilettos.
                            Great idea, But I would turn the sound off tho'
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

"Sticks an Stones"
                              Offended is just a feeling, nothing actually happens.

This PC upsurge is a restricion of our freedom of thought, who gains from a situation where you are not allowed to express an opinion?
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X