bonnet guard help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonnet guard help

ive got got today a bonnet guard from roughtrax any ideas how you fit it with a small mirror on the wing cos i cant do it help mark
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    ive got got today a bonnet guard from roughtrax any ideas how you fit it with a small mirror on the wing cos i cant do it help mark
    You either have to cut it to fit round the mirror or Take the mirror off, its just somthing else to catch on the bushes when you go on the DIRTY STUFF.

sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Sounds like a good reason to loose the silly mirror!

If you don't want to you'll have to cut the bug deflector to go around the mirror. A Dremel type thing is best with the saw blade in it, then wet and dry the edges to look nice.

We had to do this to make the wind deflectors fit around the mirrors properly
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

help

yea i thought that sumo but its got 2 holes underneath wich studs fit under bonnet and 2 on top looks like the ewrong one somehow
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

help

like i said looks like wrong one to me think all the fixing holes should be under the bonnet not on top
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
            like i said looks like wrong one to me think all the fixing holes should be under the bonnet not on top
            Yeah think you could be right. My EGR bonnet guard has 4 mounting holes underneath which fit into clips you insert in holes that are already there. I also had to do the dremel job, haven't got round to the wet and dry to smooth it off yet though.

Cheers

Comment

guard

well its fitted i removed the silly little mirror gotta get a rubber bung for the hole but it looks better without it not haveing to cut me bug guard it is a birthday pressie lol mark
              black n tan
              black n tan
              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Slydog, you gonna sell the mirror, cause i'd be interested if you are. I just really like them for some reason. I gues you always want what you aint got, Like i always want a million euro!
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Alright,

totally new here, just got 92 surf 2.4TD LUV IT!

Anyone no where to can get a bonnet guard from? Also looking for bunch of other stuff.....

THANKS, Leo -

Comment

Working...
                  X