What is a LS400 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a LS400 worth?

I have found a Lexus LS400 for sale local to me and wondered what it is worth? Might V8 the truck if the French don't let me register it here and keep her on UK plates tax mot etc.
    Its a 1994 with 190k on the clock been sold as it need attention to the exhaust, power steering pump leaks and faulty dash but its running.
    Is the mileage a problem?
    Are any of the parts not needed for the conversion worth anything?

Originally posted by rbaz View Post
    I have found a Lexus LS400 for sale local to me and wondered what it is worth? Might V8 the truck if the French don't let me register it here and keep her on UK plates tax mot etc.
    Its a 1994 with 190k on the clock been sold as it need attention to the exhaust, power steering pump leaks and faulty dash but its running.
    Its worth about £500 as it stands, Richard. The mileage is absolutely no problem at all. The 1UZ-FE engine is good for over 750k miles with nothing more than routine servicing.
    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

were moving to france in april are you having problems registering your surf there or have you not tried

Comment

Is it going bad Rich or are you being tempted by the dark side???

Comment

Am waitiing for a partial conformity from Toyota but have heard stories of the Drire wanting a test done in paris at a cost of 1200 euros. New thing apparently.
          So obviously not worth it. Will have to wait and see.
          Easy get car for for 500 euros so might be worth a look.

Comment

Working...
          X