Maxi-cosi Tobi car seat fitting advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxi-cosi Tobi car seat fitting advice

Got a forward facing 9mnth+ maxi-cosi Tobi seat and struggling to fit it into Hilux Surf 1994 japanese import model. Any suggestions for fitting? Seems to be a problem due to length of buckle from back of seat.

Originally posted by travelkate View Post
    Got a forward facing 9mnth+ maxi-cosi Tobi seat and struggling to fit it into Hilux Surf 1994 japanese import model. Any suggestions for fitting? Seems to be a problem due to length of buckle from back of seat.
    A common problem on Surfs cos of the short (ish) seat belts - especially with rear facing seats (unless they're in the front).

An easy solution:

http://www.rockshore.uk.com/car-seat...ble-1474-p.asp

Hello and welcome btw!

Comment

Check your tongue first though, there are fatties and thinnies. Surf is a fatty as i recall.
      Unfortunately I've only got a thinny from a previous car. They work fine, just be careful not to have the buckle over a pointed bit of the seat as it can "explode" the buckle on a serious impact - apparently....

Welcome to the house of fun!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
      X