The Bullet's back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bullet's back!!

Well, after 4 weeks in the garage under Tony's loving care (yep - not a sign of an angle grinder) my Black Bullet is back on the road!!

She'd been getting a bit hot for a while, and needed a new head gasket - (fortunately the head itself was fine). Whilst she was in bits we took the opportunity to have her injectors serviced. This was just as well as one was completely knackered, and the other 3 needed serious Nozzle work!! She also needed some little bits of TLC like the rear window and ariel fixing.

Now she's back on the road she is flying!! (I dont miss the Nova/Metro at all - ) Took her down to the beach on Hayling Island yesterday and towed a trailer back and she ran like an angel!!

She said Tony was very gentle with her and she doesnt understand why all the other trucks are frightened of his grinder!!!

So watch out Pops - no ways you'll keep up now!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

why would a old bloke like me want too?

SLOW DOWN theres lots to see out there!!!! INCLUDING THEM DARN SPEED CAMERA'S
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      why would a old bloke like me want too?

SLOW DOWN theres lots to see out there!!!! INCLUDING THEM DARN SPEED CAMERA'S

Hehe - she goes so fast they cant see her!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Hehe - she goes so fast they cant see her!!!
        you takin the MICK neither could i before the angle grinder kid SOUPED HER UP
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Working...
        X