No announcement yet.

Judwak.....Our Hymer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Poland and the Slovakian border is stunning. The Tatra mountains are there and Krakow is nearby. Hungary is nice enough as well, Lake Balatan is very nice but a bit busy. Eastern Europe is cheap and pleasant enough if you want a quiet relaxing holiday.

Nice looking van by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fricfrac View Post
      Bit of an odd one that, last time around Norway she did 27 mpg, previous year in Poland,Hungary,Romania etc etc she only did 22.Uk about 25mpg. I put it down to the quality of the fuel?
      That's pretty good. We're thinking of getting one next year.
      En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

To be honest bud, we bought her ......hmmm....about 8 years ago.I wasn`t sure wether I would like it or not and had priced up hiring one, laughable amount to hire. So I figured we would buy one and see, if it wasn`t for us then sell it and not lose as much as if hiring one. But we like it and kept it. She is a large 6 berth and the wife and I are generally on our own now on holidays,so I may downsize, but I really don`t know if I could part with it now.

Comment

Can go away whenever you want...Plenty of room for the big mutts too
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
            Can go away whenever you want...Plenty of room for the big mutts too
            so plenty of room for the old man and brother in law Shirley but what about the dogs
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              so plenty of room for the old man and brother in law Shirley but what about the dogs
              Should have been more specific....Old man and brother in law in awning area...My 'girls' have their own double bed inside !!!!! lol

Comment

ready to go when you are, had motorhome for last 5 years and i love it. used it for bike racing, fishing, family holls and just general out n about
                its grrrreeeeaaaaattttt
                Attached Files
                surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
                  ready to go when you are, had motorhome for last 5 years and i love it. used it for bike racing, fishing, family holls and just general out n about
                  its grrrreeeeaaaaattttt
                  Looks a lot newer than mine ..nice...Roll on the better weather

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                    Looks a lot newer than mine ..nice...Roll on the better weather
                    better weather would be nice but i use mine all year round its like home from home. i like the wild side of camping though
                    surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
                      better weather would be nice but i use mine all year round its like home from home. i like the wild side of camping though
                      This is the wild side of camping.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X