Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky View Post
    I had a set of these on my 2nd GEN they look great
    Bit of a bargain for the superb quality too. £60 for a pair, including postage! I had some Hella branded ones which were EXACTLY the same, but didn't have the sidelight feature that these have.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Bit of a bargain for the superb quality too. £60 for a pair, including postage! I had some Hella branded ones which were EXACTLY the same, but didn't have the sidelight feature that these have.
      here
      Attached Files
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Where did you get them from Andy?

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

A seller called 'Bolt on bits' on eBay. Does general car / truck related stuff. He's got some rather nice LED rear fogs which will look nice flush in the tailgate...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Andy, will you post a picture when you fit them please? I'm not sure whether to go for the 6" or the 9" spots. As you know I had 4 of the 9" ones fitted to my old 2nd gen and they were the dogs!

With the new truck being silver I think I'll go for clear glass this time though.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
            X