Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi every one just joined the forum im on the look out to buy my first surf in the very near future, ive wanted one for ages Just trying to find the perfect one. im after a 3L td auto would like one with a suspension lift already but if nt no worries i have been watching all the usual places but nothing caught my eye so if anybody knows of any could they let me know thank you .
    Always up to my neck in it

welcome, get one without a lift and do it your self. Might it cheaper this way also keep an eye on the for sales section on here
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

There is about 12 on eBay at the moment, most look ok , might be worth a look! Welcomes btw !!:-)

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ezza!
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Hello welcome
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Welcome to Surfland!

Comment

welcome dude
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Ello and welcome

peace
                cal
                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

hello, and welcome
                    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

very nice

just come across this on on autotader http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...ge/1?logcode=p

Comment

Hi n welcome neighbour don't rush in n grab the first one ya see...
                        Check em out proper first n you may find one for half what ya looking atmo
                        Happy hunting !!

Jess
                        "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
                          just come across this on on autotader http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...ge/1?logcode=p
                          Looks and sounds good. On the expensive side though.

Welcome

Comment

thankyou for your advice your right i should just take my time im just excited want to go play in the mud lol, i have been checking all the websites i can think of ,and i am keeping an eye on the for sale section on here to, i saw the silver one for sale shame it sold that was lovley, the bull bars on the front on that truck on autotrader a strange never seen a set on anther truck are they after market dose anybody know just curious ??

Comment

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
                              thankyou for your advice your right i should just take my time im just excited want to go play in the mud lol, i have been checking all the websites i can think of ,and i am keeping an eye on the for sale section on here to, i saw the silver one for sale shame it sold that was lovley, the bull bars on the front on that truck on autotrader a strange never seen a set on anther truck are they after market dose anybody know just curious ??
                              They're after market. Look a bit like Jaos. There's a name on the side, but I can't read it.

Ideally, you should try to buy from a forum member, if only because you can go back through their posts and find out what's gone wrong with the truck in the past and how it got fixed.

There's a lot of rubbish around, especially on ebay. Bodywork tends to be pretty good on all surfs, so it's easy to bling one up and make it look like it's been well looked after. There's an awful lot of crappy 2.4s that have been dressed up out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X