Ebay selling strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay selling strategy

Can someone tell me why I often see the same item listed by the same seller at different prices (same wording, pictures, identical) ?
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
    Can someone tell me why I often see the same item listed by the same seller at different prices (same wording, pictures, identical) ?
    Could be that the buggers are too lazy to make a new ad and just copy and paste but alter the price

Comment

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
      Could be that the buggers are too lazy to make a new ad and just copy and paste but alter the price
      usually its only a few pence of a few quid difference, depending on the item.

I just bought something - paid £9.00, but I could of paid £9.32 ?????????
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Theres a lot of strange things happen on ebay. I was looking for a cheap dual sim mobile, and of course looked on ebay. I saw one from a big seller BIN 69 pounds.
        I then visited the sellers own website and the same phone could be had direct from their own site for 52.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

I always click the .lowest price first. option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Theres a lot of strange things happen on ebay. I was looking for a cheap dual sim mobile, and of course looked on ebay. I saw one from a big seller BIN 69 pounds.
            I then visited the sellers own website and the same phone could be had direct from their own site for 52.

Bogus
            That'll be the same price minus fleabay/paypal fees most probably!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              I always click the .lowest price first. option.
              I always click nearest first so i can save on the postage & pick it up myself.
              Did it with my new fangled fog light & saved £12 in total, the shop is only 2 miles from my house, i pass it nearly every day & never even noticed it.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
              X