No announcement yet.

Tech/get together weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure when at the moment Jon, will get back to you about it - I'm a little skint at the moment due to Christmas and sod 1 and 2!

If dieselboy wants to pop in on the way past, I've got a set of spring compressors here if you want a 2nd set.
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      I have a set of spring compressors, so john are you game?
      If I can get the insurance garage to get their arse into gear then I am definitely up for the challenge ! I will order the springs anyway, got to have the orange ones just to keep up with Si Should I change shocks at the same time ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
        Not sure when at the moment Jon, will get back to you about it - I'm a little skint at the moment due to Christmas and sod 1 and 2!

If dieselboy wants to pop in on the way past, I've got a set of spring compressors here if you want a 2nd set.
        i can pop round and pick them up if you want or if your working bring them in im in all week.
        Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Looking good now that I might be able to make it as well. Is there room for one more?

Comment

Mr

is there room in tyson towers for Anita and me ?
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieOakley View Post
              Looking good now that I might be able to make it as well. Is there room for one more?
              Of course theres room for you. I'll just have to thin down all the old computer bits I had sorted out for Rich to take home with him as there won't be as much room in his truck now

Originally posted by pops View Post
              is there room in tyson towers for Anita and me ?
              Always room for you & Anita pops
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Mr

Of course theres room for you. I'll just have to thin down all the old computer bits I had sorted out for Rich to take home with him as there won't be as much room in his truck now

Always room for you & Anita pops
                Thankyou, do we need to bring the usual beer/drink and food
                Pops

Comment

:
                  Don't you even friggin dare, Jon Tyson!! You will rue the day that you send computer bits home with Rich! I only finally got him to chuck out a very small amount of things that had never been used, do NOT add to it!

Along with drinks, we'll bring along plenty of bacon and a few loaves of bread. Just need to get Adam out of the house so we can have a curry too!

Or are we going to book the big round table at the Chinese restaurant for Saturday?

Comment

hi all just checking in to make sure that this w/end is still on.
                    jotto could you plz pm me with your address to come to and can i bring a tent heehee,
                    surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
                      hi all just checking in to make sure that this w/end is still on.
                      jotto could you plz pm me with your address to come to and can i bring a tent heehee,
                      Yep still on I was going to put a post up asking if everyone was still coming as we need to sort out who is sleeping where

It might be a bit cold in a tent but there is room for your camper
                      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

As I'm sure you know, we're still coming. We can bring our air mattresses and sleeping bags and camp out in the dining room or lounge if that helps.

It'll be easier to roll into the kitchen when the kettle boils

Comment

yep we be there
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Mr

sorry Jon we wont be able to make it
                            had very unexpected/ expensive week this week as our Lloyd was admitted to hospital in sunderland monday and anita and i have spent week up there
                            lloyd on the mend now
                            Pops

Comment

Thats a shame mate, hope all is well and things work out.
                              Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Mr

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
                                Thats a shame mate, hope all is well and things work out.
                                and we were so looking forward to it too, O well catch up with you at Avalanche
                                Pops

Comment

Working...
                                X