maintainence weekend east yorks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maintainence weekend east yorks

anybody fancy a maintainence weekend at mine this weekend 07/01/11 - 09/01/11 or next weekend 14/01/11 - 16-01/11 im in driffield east yorks if anybody local/localish wants to get some spanner time, would be nice to meet some of you guys, i got a bit to do on my lux so if ya fancy lending a hand or you need a hand with somethig giz a shout. hope to hear from ya all.
    UBIQUE

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
    anybody fancy a maintainence weekend at mine this weekend 07/01/11 - 09/01/11 or next weekend 14/01/11 - 16-01/11 im in driffield east yorks if anybody local/localish wants to get some spanner time, would be nice to meet some of you guys, i got a bit to do on my lux so if ya fancy lending a hand or you need a hand with somethig giz a shout. hope to hear from ya all.
    Nice gesture / idea, if I was closer I'd be there!!

Ben

Comment

pity your so far away bud you would of been welcome to pop round
      UBIQUE

Comment

any takers for this weekend then?
        UBIQUE

Comment

Possibly the 16th ? then you can laugh at my plastic salon with modified front bar !
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Fantastic mate giz a shout if you do wana pop over it would be nice to see a forum member Are you needing anything dine on yours? Or you coming for a natter?
            UBIQUE

Comment

If John turns up make sure you lay out the red carpet to park his flash surf on & have the polish & wax at the ready.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi mate. very good of you to offer out your time! My body lift kit arrived y/day, and i think i'm gonna give it a whirl on Monday. I'm driving down to Devon this wkend (from Derbys') so didnt wanna do it today in case i cocked anything up!
                Anyway, i'll see how i get on with it in the wk, and let ya know if i could do with a hand at the wkend.

cheers

Richy V
                www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

cool no probs mate again giz a shout if you need a hand. what size lift are ya doing mate?
                  UBIQUE

Comment

cool no probs mate again giz a shout if you need a hand. what size lift are ya doing mate?
                    only 2" dude, so shouldn't really have any probs (hopefully)
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

happy days mate those 2" make a difference or so im told lol where did ya get the kit from?
                      UBIQUE

Comment

happy days mate those 2" make a difference or so im told lol where did ya get the kit from?
                        Xpajun Off Road. through eBay, £62, if you go direct they are £54 i think.
                        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

yeah ive seen them mate are they the plastic ones or the alloy ones you have baught?
                          UBIQUE

Comment

yeah ive seen them mate are they the plastic ones or the alloy ones you have baught?
                            They're plastic I think. Not opened yet but look like plastic.
                            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

hey up fellas are you guys still coming round this weekend or are ya sacking it? if you are coming let me know the time and ill get the bacon butties on the go
                              UBIQUE

Comment

Working...
                              X