@ Vidamusic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Vidamusic

Your sig says 2" suspension lift and 33"'s???
    Have you fitted 33's without a body lift? Any rubbing?
    or is it just a "to buy list?"
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Hi mate. Nope, not done the body lift yet, and been driving with my 33's for a month now, they had to modify the inside of the arches to get them in, and wind up my torsions, and no rubbing at all, i heard it rub when turning under breaking the other day, and i've been off roading a couple times now, and only a tiny bit on full lock under weird downhill angles, but general driving is fine.

I've bought the 2" body lift now too, should be here in a few days, and spent a couple hrs reading through old threads on here of 'how to' and gonna give it a go. Sounds simple. (famous last words!)

I had the standard size 30" on 15" x 7" alloys, and now i've got 33" on 16" x 8" steels. Totally changed the appearance, looks amazing now, and very aggressive - also, for saying it's a 16-17yr old truck, cannot believe the amount of people who either mention how good it looks, or sit staring at it (mainly the tyres) at traffic lights!
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

When i had my last MOT they spotted it had been rubbing and under breaking it rubbed on the inner arch. 30mm spacers sorted that out along with some work from charles and his angle grinder .
      Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
        When i had my last MOT they spotted it had been rubbing and under breaking it rubbed on the inner arch. 30mm spacers sorted that out along with some work from charles and his angle grinder .
        It was the very same angle grinder my friend! What size have you got on, width n height? The spacers have not made the tyres stick out too much?
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

LOL i bet it was, seems to be over worked on Wheel arches.....

I got the 305's on 16" so that works out to be about 32-33" tyres.

There is a little bit stuck out bot it passed its MOT like that, the stance is great with the spacers but if my plans happen and i get Deep dish then i am sure i will need arch extentions.
          Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X