Scumbags 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbags 2

We went to the caravan storage to put some bits in the caravan yesterday. We discovered that some scumbag had decided to try to lever the bathroom window open. The window and seal was damaged in the process.
    SOCO came out and couldn't find any prints. When we moved the caravan this morning to go and get an estimate of the damage, I found a 12" kitchen knife, which had been thrown under the caravan. You could see with the naked eye that there were finger prints in the coating of grey mastic that got on the knife when they were trying to get in. Being a good detective I bagged the evidence and dropped it off at the cop shop. They were most impressed. SOCO looked at it straight away and rang earlier to say that prints on it matched those of a local scrote and they were hoping to arrest him in the morning. Apparantly they won't find him tonight because he will be out nicking.
    BTW. The estimate for repairing the damage is £250, including parts and labour, VAT etc.
    I wonder how many hours community service, that he won't turn up for, will be awarded?
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    We went to the caravan storage to put some bits in the caravan yesterday. We discovered that some scumbag had decided to try to lever the bathroom window open. The window and seal was damaged in the process.
    SOCO came out and couldn't find any prints. When we moved the caravan this morning to go and get an estimate of the damage, I found a 12" kitchen knife, which had been thrown under the caravan. You could see with the naked eye that there were finger prints in the coating of grey mastic that got on the knife when they were trying to get in. Being a good detective I bagged the evidence and dropped it off at the cop shop. They were most impressed. SOCO looked at it straight away and rang earlier to say that prints on it matched those of a local scrote and they were hoping to arrest him in the morning. Apparantly they won't find him tonight because he will be out nicking.
    BTW. The estimate for repairing the damage is £250, including parts and labour, VAT etc.
    I wonder how many hours community service, that he won't turn up for, will be awarded?

Sorry but typical pathetic job by the SOCO/Police....lets get in and get out for a quick brew
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      SCROAT yes i did it JUDGE dont do it again SCROAT nice one
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

i caught a fella breaking my mates shop window... he had to have 25 stitches and pay my mete £250 for the window and say sorry... he hasn't been in with the money or the appology yet... perhaps another 25 stitches will do it?

don't worry, you'll be awarded £250 the same and never get it paid!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
          i caught a fella breaking my mates shop window... he had to have 25 stitches and pay my mete £250 for the window and say sorry... he hasn't been in with the money or the appology yet... perhaps another 25 stitches will do it?

don't worry, you'll be awarded £250 the same and never get it paid!

i,m sure berkshire BOB , merely restrained the culprit whilst awaiting the arrival of , said culprit was struggling and slipped, causing a nasty wound , well with all that broken glass about it,s hardly surprising officer , and no Matt, i haven,t seen your statement

never mind another 25 stitches, how about 1 for each £1 he owes your mate

ship

Comment

Working...
          X