I need ssr-x decals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need ssr-x decals...

i spotted these SSR-X decals on this Surf from the 'rides' thread done last week and i want 'one' the same for the front of my bonnet but cant find them on eBay... can anyone on here help? i want the decal in white and made a bit bigger than the ones on the side of that surf... before i get the messages sayin 'it will look crap' im doing it for a reason, its to go on a thick strip of grey vinyl im putting on to hide a large section bad laquer peel on the front of my bonnet and them decals will break it up nicely.
    Attached Files

I can do a copy of the SSR-X for you. All in white? £10 for the pair delivered.

<edit> Just read you want it for your bonnet. Let me know dimensions and I'll let you know.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I can do a copy of the SSR-X for you. All in white? £10 for the pair delivered.

<edit> Just read you want it for your bonnet. Let me know dimensions and I'll let you know.
      the strip its going on is 45cm thick so i think 35cm high lettering should look about right and you can do the length any size to suit that looks right?

Comment

Thats going to be quite big! Assuming the letters are square, its going to be 1.4m across without spaces! Sure the bonnet is that big??

I'd suggest you go and measure up the space you need to cover and I'll resize the letters accordingly.

Comment

Thats going to be quite big! Assuming the letters are square, its going to be 1.4m across without spaces! Sure the bonnet is that big??

I'd suggest you go and measure up the space you need to cover and I'll resize the letters accordingly.
          lol, that does sound very big! il measure up give me 5 mins...

Comment

approx 15cm high, approx 50cm long... does that sound better? abviously youl know better when you see how it look before you do it?

Comment

I can do that for you. £8 inc postage. If you want it, paypal the email address below.

Comment

I can do that for you. £8 inc postage. If you want it, paypal the email address below.
                £8 sent, thanks mate!

Comment

Noted. Will do it tonight or tomorrow for post on Tuesday. Cheers!

Comment

Noted. Will do it tonight or tomorrow for post on Tuesday. Cheers!
                    much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X