hello from subtotal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subtotal View Post
    i've stumbled onto this forum a few times while researching various surf related queries -it looked good so here i am!
    in November i got myself a 3.0td ssrg 2nd gen, its the only motor i have ever owned twice - i had a 2.4 about 7 years ago

so i had a smug grin on my face when we had all the snow recently ,i couldnt even get my transit van off the driveway!

since owning this one i have replaced the rear chrome side bumpers as they were rotted through ,fitted a hid conversion kit (which i'm not sure about keeping in)
    i will be replacing the rear anti roll bar links this week ,hopefully this will cure an annoying rattle underneath

i live near Bury st Edmunds and will be exploring some of the green lanes around here soon
    also have a subaru impreza wagon and a kawasaki zx9r

anyway happy new year and i'm looking forward to being part of the community

cheers
    Hello Martin and welcome. Just looked at your profile. Nice truck. Correct me if Im wrong, but did I see that truck up "the track" at Rivington (Lancs) about 3 years ago?....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Greetings neighbour! Nice looking truck. Getting a black one soon too!
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

hi guys thanks for the warm welcome

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Hello Martin and welcome. Just looked at your profile. Nice truck. Correct me if Im wrong, but did I see that truck up "the track" at Rivington (Lancs) about 3 years ago?....Cheers....Mick.
        Mick, you more than likely did ,it was owned by someone who wrote for a 4x4 magazine at some point-i was given a couple of mags which it has been featured in when i bought the truck (i've got pics of it up to its nuts in mud)
        please dont tell me you saw it on its roof !

i won it on ebay and picked it up from Gainsbourgh -paid £2000 for it ,it needed some tidying up but its getting there now
        the photo on my page is one i took off the ebay listing b4 i done the rear side bumpers ,i have also had the front end off and squared it up a bit,
        it has certainly seen some action since being in the uk,
        i'm really pleased with it , i will update it with a current pic very soon

cheers
        martin

Comment

not been here to long myself but if you need info and help these are the guys to ask, not far from you never know might see you out and about,
          welcome
          surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Working...
          X