Bawbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bawbag

Literary English translation: Ballbag as in Scrotum.

A delightful descriptive Scottish slang term that has as many meanings as there are situations in which it may be used.

My favourite definition: Bawbag; ... One who likes to give it out but can't take it in return. When "called" on his "bawbaggedness", even in the spirit of politeness and friendship, resorts to childish rants and huffy comments forgetting that he has two ears and only one mouth for very good reason and apparently forgetting that his 10 fingers were never designed for talking.

Bawbag, what does it mean to you? Discuss if you wish. Ignore at your choice. The thread will not be closed by me. In the spirit of a Discussion forum, it takes more than one post to discuss anything
    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

http://www.bawbags.com/

Handy for keeping 'em in place too

Paul

Comment

Good find, that's superb

Comment

Even BT are in on the act: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/we...6908-22156821/

and..................

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...6908-22206144/

Comment

Why don't you just say what's on your mind, rather than trying to goad with antagonistic threads like this?

I'm sure whoever it is you're referring to will appreciate it more.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I like this bit, seems somehow apt:

A BT spokesman said: "This is a puerile attempt at humour and totallly unacceptable."

Comment

i get the itchybawbag syndrome now and again - doctor says its lakkynookie disease cos im over 50

ooooh to be 20 again and itch free

Comment

Bawbag was, at my first acquaintance, partner of Snudge at a fictional garage. An all encompassing term for a person of low moral standards, intelligence and/or personal hygiene...
                3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Low personal standards,no morals and poor hygeine...sounds like a boyo arranged trip round Wales.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Low personal standards,no morals and poor hygeine...sounds like a boyo arranged trip round Wales.
                    Now theres an idea for the early summer, is the big lad still around?
                    Brian

Comment

Jeez...I'll put a call out for him on the other side...what a great time that would be.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

We're still owed a curry night. That's if I'm still invited

Comment

Organise it Graham, stick me and Andy down, I would imagine sparks and apache would be a definates as well.
                          Brian

Comment

Wasn't the curry night / Nags night slated for Malvern anyway???

I have Boyo's number - Summer would be nice. I dont do rain and that shit. As it's Wales, we probably have a window of a couple of weeks around May

Nags and 'Tilla Indian Cuisine' however are fully weatherproof so available any time.
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I would be up for both. I will also drop in on my cousin in Tenby Wells, just along the road from you I think Andy. That way I could turn a long weekend into a week away perhaps.
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X