In my own back yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my own back yard

Just seen a surf parked on a drive in my own village,time to knock on his door and invite him to the forum.....................if he has a PC of course.......

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Just seen a surf parked on a drive in my own village,time to knock on his door and invite him to the forum.....................if he has a PC of course.......
    Fieldsy: "um hello do you have a computer? "

Stranger: "u what?! "

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      Fieldsy: "um hello do you have a computer? "

Stranger: "u what?! "
      Fieldsy: "you heard what I said"

Stranger " No I don't "

Fieldsy: "dy'a wanna buy one "

Comment

Knock Knock Knock

Stranger Opens Door : Ya wad ya wnat ?

Fieldsy : Em Em

Stranger : Ya Ya Ya, you dat little guy wif dat posers Met Blue 3 litre 1996 intercooler den ?

Fieldsy : Well i i i suppose i am.

Stranger : Me got top of range me man!!

Fieldsy : Oh ! what model might that be ten - then

Stranger : Wht bleeding model how the ell do i know, but its the bee's nees mate.

Fieldsy : ( Standing next the Stangers Surf ) Em how come it only has two doors ??

Stranger : Na two doors, plonker, it got three, it come like that, but it top of range, what fuel consumption yo git mate.

Fieldsy : ( Chest puffs out ) Well depends around town 10 / 12 mpg but when i cruise the highway to visit m8 Sewerat Bob in Scotland, moving at 80 + mph ,even with my intercooler, overdrive engaged, oversize tyres, 4 " back lift with an automatic box, sun roof closed, acon switched off, spare wheel left behind so save weight, no wifey or kids, travelling at night so air intake into the engine is cold - gives better fuel effecincy you know, flick on the cruise control, no breakin or stopping, fitting in behind dose big trucks & using there slip stream, keeping low behind steering wheel to keep wind resistance down, I can get 24 / 26 mpg eheheh
        What you get then.

Stranger : Don't know only had it , now lets see !! ya 6 munth, got it in April for me burf day.

Fieldsy : So you not check the mpg when you took her out then.

Stranger : OUT OUT, what you tink i a fool, it a 2.4 litre diesel, i'm no going out in her incase the hed goes ( slams door in Feildsy face ) ( door opens again) Tnaks to the B****y forum ????

Sewerat Bob
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

What happened to the 'club' calling card idea? I've got some local owners to introduce to the maaad world of internet Surfdom too.

PS What if your nieghbour reads this thread now- just confirm we're all nutters I supose?

Comment

Sewerat! You should be writing scripts for Harry Enfield!
            V Funny!
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

LMAO @ Srewatr
              Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

@Sewerat Bob,

Nice one
                Methinks your the neigbour m8

Comment

Working...
                X