http://www.myroadrage.co.uk/
    Always room for more power!!!!

No
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

That site is a bit ghey.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Ooooh what a bunch of sanctimonious, self righteous preachy tw@ts. Should be called 'I'm a know it all road captain.com'
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

this ones the best..

Driver of a blue toyota reg WV03UJH driving around at 15 - 20 in 30 zone. Breaking randomly for slowing traffic in the left lane. No snow on the roads in Bristol plus they've been salted!! God help anyone stuck behind him . . . or if he actually visits somewhere in the country with truly dangerous driving conditions.

always annoying when stuck behind ridiculously slow drivers but may be they where just lost or then again a stoned and drunk OAP who had forgotton there glasses? either way, must of really p!ssed this person off to or them to go home and name and shame them!

Comment

The site will get shut down as soon as somebody even hints at legal action. They're unlawfully processing data belonging to others which could be used to identify them. (the VRN) The data protection act puts the fear of god into any organisation these days.
            En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Ooooh what a bunch of sanctimonious, self righteous preachy tw@ts. Should be called 'I'm a know it all road captain.com'
              :nods:

Who can drive for more than an hour round a busy town without making one little mistake? Pulling out slightly close to an oncoming car if you're in a hurry, not getting exactly the right lane everytime, No one is perfect.

I have no time for road rage, if you can't keep your temper if someone makes a mistake in front of you, or even if they do it intentionally, you shouldn't be out in society.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Tis a little stupid really, i could take a reg number at random from a photo on here & say they were driving like a tw*t down such & such a road.

Pointless site.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                  :nods:

Who can drive for more than an hour round a busy town without making one little mistake? Pulling out slightly close to an oncoming car if you're in a hurry, not getting exactly the right lane everytime, No one is perfect.

I have no time for road rage, if you can't keep your temper if someone makes a mistake in front of you, or even if they do it intentionally, you shouldn't be out in society.

Completely agree. If caught by the police acting aggresively to other road users, it should be licence torn up in front of their face and a minimum 3 year ban.

Comment

dear oh dear, someone has actually taken the time to set this up, get a life!
                    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer Ross View Post
                      Completely agree. If caught by the police acting aggresively to other road users, it should be licence torn up in front of their face and a minimum 3 year ban.
                      Don't put so much in. I tend to load the end nearest the roach and smoke slowly. That way you don't tend to get too delusional.
                      You know them new card licenses are difficult to tear (unless of course plod carry nail scissors in their bat belts.
                      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                        Don't put so much in. I tend to load the end nearest the roach and smoke slowly. That way you don't tend to get too delusional.
                        You know them new card licenses are difficult to tear (unless of course plod carry nail scissors in their bat belts.
                        Its how I feel mate, that be my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
                          get a life!
                          One is no longer allowed a life...
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                            One is no longer allowed a life...
                            Not at b loody £1.28 a ltr.
                            Brian

Comment

All freely available data (so no legalities around disclosure):
                              Myroadrage.co.uk is a site of Pitac (uk) Ltd. Although registered in Winchmore, London the address appears to have moved to Ashford, Middlesex. It's a company that was incorporated in Dec 1996.

Previous Co. name was 'Club X Ltd' however - so by the look of it it must be a site having a go at motorists by some pervert or other surely?!?! Let's get it listed on 'who do you think is/could be/might be/let's see if they are a dodgy pervo' at the earliest opportunity!

Breathing someone elses air those lot.
                              [B][U][I][SIZE="4"]NorthDirt[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B]

Comment

Working...
                              X