Roughtrax advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax advice?

Just ordering some parts from routhtrax but a little stumped to what im ordering.

so a few questions my brakes have been grinding for about a week but because of christmas havent been able to order some will i need new disks

and also trying to do a big service cant figure out which oil and fuel filter to order from there site? its 4-runner 3.0 V6
    3.0L V6 Manual 4-Runner

.:one::.
    Big Sound System (100 Infinity 6x9's Boxed :: 2 JBL GTO 14" 255w Subs)
    Bull Bars (Slightly Customized)

.::To Do::.
    Tires MT 33's
    Snorkle
    4" Lift
    Tow Bar
    Wind Deflectors
    Spoiler (Front & Back)

You would be better off ringing Barry for advice mate. Details from their website below.

5. If you are at all unsure then please contact us on 0117 986 9065 or email info@roughtrax4x4.com and one of our sales team will be happy to help.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by ectraz View Post
      Just ordering some parts from routhtrax but a little stumped to what im ordering.

so a few questions my brakes have been grinding for about a week but because of christmas havent been able to order some will i need new disks

and also trying to do a big service cant figure out which oil and fuel filter to order from there site? its 4-runner 3.0 V6
      Ask whoever is fitting the brakes if it needs discs before you order as you are asking this question I take it you aren't fitting them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by rbaz View Post
        Ask whoever is fitting the brakes if it needs discs before you order as you are asking this question I take it you aren't fitting them yourself.
        Was going to attempt to fit them myself, have ordered pads, will see what the disks are like when i go to change pads if there really bad ill replace them.
        3.0L V6 Manual 4-Runner

.:one::.
        Big Sound System (100 Infinity 6x9's Boxed :: 2 JBL GTO 14" 255w Subs)
        Bull Bars (Slightly Customized)

.::To Do::.
        Tires MT 33's
        Snorkle
        4" Lift
        Tow Bar
        Wind Deflectors
        Spoiler (Front & Back)

Comment

Working...
        X