opinions on these graphics???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on these graphics???

im thinking about putting these on my surf (pic below) coz its got a few battle scars that i want covered up and these would be about the right size to do the job. what do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Attached Files

Before you buy anything see apache he's your man for stickers.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      Before you buy anything see apache he's your man for stickers.
      good to know, he might have something other designs to choose from

Comment

But you have a Toyota, not a Mitsubishi.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          But you have a Toyota, not a Mitsubishi.
          doesnt matter mate animal graphics are for any 4x4 and the l200 is a similar size to the surf

Comment

Originally posted by w33lerd33ler View Post
            doesnt matter mate animal graphics are for any 4x4 and the l200 is a similar size to the surf
            yeah but we don't want pajero owners thinking your truck is an amimal wannabee I hope you can understand this post cos I left the punctuation out too

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              yeah but we don't want pajero owners thinking your truck is an amimal wannabee I hope you can understand this post cos I left the punctuation out too
              i just like the pic mate i think its a nice looking graphic, there nothing else similar to it that iv found

Comment

It looks to me,to be the automotive equivalent of the 18 stone birds arse tattoo. All you need now is for the graphic to spill out either side and put some stretch marks on it...
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I thought you sold this truck on eblag.
                  Brian

Comment

I made these a while back - about 2ft x 1ft. The white is just the peel off backing. It's the logo for 'Javelina Racing' - and American offroad race team. They are handed so they point forward on both sides of the truck, and were going to have 'Javelina Racing' in a fire typeface trailing out behind the head. The colours were designed originally for a black or dark coloured truck. Never finished the project though, so now looking for something to put them on!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      I thought you sold this truck on eblag.
                      I ended the auction and decided to keep it... the only reason i was selling it was because it seemed to be drinking diesel but i think it was because the fella i got it off was running it on veg oil or biodiesel. i got just over 100km to nearly a full tank of diesel first fill up i did, now im getting more than double that so im guessing its been flushed through now... im pleased i can afford to run it now coz i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        I made these a while back - about 2ft x 1ft. The white is just the peel off backing. It's the logo for 'Javelina Racing' - and American offroad race team. They are handed so they point forward on both sides of the truck, and were going to have 'Javelina Racing' in a fire typeface trailing out behind the head. The colours were designed originally for a black or dark coloured truck. Never finished the project though, so now looking for something to put them on!

not really my thing mate im looking for something a bit meaner looking! do you have any other designs?? if so are they posted on here somewhere??

Comment

Originally posted by w33lerd33ler View Post
                          I ended the auction and decided to keep it... the only reason i was selling it was because it seemed to be drinking diesel but i think it was because the fella i got it off was running it on veg oil or biodiesel. i got just over 100km to nearly a full tank of diesel first fill up i did, now im getting more than double that so im guessing its been flushed through now... im pleased i can afford to run it now coz i love it!
                          Fair play mate, but last I looked the same two guys had it up to 2.5k, you should have bit has hand off and used the money to buy a 3rd gen 3.0ltr.

2.4s in great condition normaly make 1.5k on a very good day.
                          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            It looks to me,to be the automotive equivalent of the 18 stone birds arse tattoo. All you need now is for the graphic to spill out either side and put some stretch marks on it...
                            I agree, they look naff on a Bitsamushi, on a Surf they'd look even sadder.

Mine had graphics on the side when I first saw it, they were removed when I bought it though. Still has a bit on the bonnet, this will probably go when I get a minute but it's not that obvious so the priority is low.

If you ever go off road they'd get scratched off, a broken sticker would look worse than scuffs on the paint.

This is my opinion but each to their own though, if we were all the same it'd be a very boring planet.

Comment

You should wear your scratches like a badge of honour
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X