Ale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale

I'm drinking some Fraoch right now, ###### lovely it is.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Had that, but forgotten what its like. I've had way too much beer this Chrimbo so far, and have to go out and eat steak and drink beer again tonight.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I've got 16 cans of Tanglefoot chilling (not all for tonight mind!)

Deceptively drinkable. Apparently. Hic!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I'm having Asda's diluting juice,not just any, but super concentrated stuff. None of that soft orange stuff either...................i'm talking Apple.................and yes.................. Blackcurrant. Hardcore !!!!!. Might have a britvic 55 chaser.....what the hell !!!

On call,and gritting at 6am tmrw.......................... dam you Jack Frost i'm gonna grit your ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Have some Holly Berry ......36 pints of it

http://www.threecastlesbrewery.co.uk/seasonals.html
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I'm currently eating Brie and cranberry parcel thingies, sausage rolls and all manner of finger food...and washing it all down with crabbies Ginger beer...laverly.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No beer until 9.30, after I've delivered the grandkids Christmas presents!
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
              X