Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah humbug

For those who dont like Christmas

Besides having to work the 25,26,27 & 28 and new years eve, I hate it anyway, to commercial, half the people dont even know why we have it. Oh yeah its for giving presents bought at inflated prices, wasting forests on cards that came out of a box of 50 identical ones you send to people you haven't seen or spoken to in ages.
    Buy to much food, eat it because its there and you have bought it now. Eat up ending turkey stew, turkey sandwiches, cold turkey n mash and what ever combination of turkey you can think off til easter cause you bought the biggest one you can find and there loads left over.
    You hate half the presents you got so have to go and queue up for hours n hours just to get a refund or exchange them.
    Watching the same shite on the tv, scrooge, a christmas story, mr magoos cristmas carol, charlie browns christmas story and every other *****s christmas story and speeches.... best not go there
    Listening to whams last christmas for the twentieve time on the radio and every conversation I have ends with have a happy Christmas grrrr.....
    Oh and I hate mince pies and Christmas pudding.
    Last edited by Koi; 24 December 2010, 15:56.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

And a very merry Christmas to you nigel.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Haha, That's why Eastern Europe has it on 6th Jan.

Everything's cheaper.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

TV and mince pies are not bad I suppose.

But Nigel, you forgot to mention any consumption of alcohol?!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Yes, how sad you dont enjoy a holiday meant for everyones enjoyment merry Christmas

Comment

I LOVE CHRISTMAS

Got all the presents online in plenty of time, got some cracking bargains, I don't write Christmas cards and I have a 6 year old who firmly believes in Santa. I think I'm more excited than him and to top it off, it's not our turn to have the family over, so no cooking!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              Haha, That's why Eastern Europe has it on 6th Jan.

Everything's cheaper.
              That's when it should be anyway. This December nonsense is a relatively new thing.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I think the actual birth date of Christ might still be in dispute in some quarters.

We still have a pagan xmas here.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  I think the actual birth date of Christ might still be in dispute in some quarters.

We still have a pagan xmas here.
                  Just why would a woman say she was pregnant without playing hide the sausage(just before a draconian census)...why ...because a good stoning hurts, that's why.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If we don't enjoy it in December, we have another one in January only better !!

Jess
                    "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                      For those who dont like Christmas

Besides having to work the 25,26,27 & 28 and new years eve, I hate it anyway, to commercial, half the people dont even know why we have it. Oh yeah its for giving presents bought at inflated prices, wasting forests on cards that came out of a box of 50 identical ones you send to people you haven't seen or spoken to in ages.
                      Buy to much food, eat it because its there and you have bought it now. Eat up ending turkey stew, turkey sandwiches, cold turkey n mash and what ever combination of turkey you can think off til easter cause you bought the biggest one you can find and there loads left over.
                      You hate half the presents you got so have to go and queue up for hours n hours just to get a refund or exchange them.
                      Watching the same shite on the tv, scrooge, a christmas story, mr magoos cristmas carol, charlie browns christmas story and every other *****s christmas story and speeches.... best not go there
                      Listening to whams last christmas for the twentieve time on the radio and every conversation I have ends with have a happy Christmas grrrr.....
                      Oh and I hate mince pies and Christmas pudding.
                      That makes me feel so much better.

I'm not alone.
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

im with Nigel and Maverick but on the plus side its a day i can get to and from work quickly and without problems as everyone is inside dealing with a turkey coma
                        Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Working...
                        X