No announcement yet.

Slightly paranoid newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor thing,it's got indigestion. Probably too much turkey.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

New head time.

Mine's going in for a head replacement on 4th Jan. AMC head from Roughtrax. To be fair, they'll actually run quite happily like that for a long long time.
      En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer Ross View Post
        New head time.

Mine's going in for a head replacement on 4th Jan. AMC head from Roughtrax. To be fair, they'll actually run quite happily like that for a long long time.
        To be fair I know they will, but for two grand he can ram it!

Comment

Originally posted by General Banter View Post
          To be fair I know they will, but for two grand he can ram it!
          Fair one, he'll be lucky to see £700 for it in that state (assuming its a 2nd Gen).
          En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            What's the race car? What series do run in?
            Hello mate,

The race car is a Nissan Skyline R32 full FIA Pro Spec Drift car I pretty much built myself (I can give more detailed specs if anyones actually bothered ha ha). I race in the British Drift Championship, I'm also the Administrator of SkylineOwners.com cause I've been into these cars for donkey's years now. Anyway, here's a couple of pics of me and the old girl doing our thing

Comment

Marvelous, crashing with style!

Comment

Originally posted by General Banter View Post
                Hello mate,

The race car is a Nissan Skyline R32 full FIA Pro Spec Drift car I pretty much built myself (I can give more detailed specs if anyones actually bothered ha ha). I race in the British Drift Championship, I'm also the Administrator of SkylineOwners.com cause I've been into these cars for donkey's years now. Anyway, here's a couple of pics of me and the old girl doing our thing

]

Looks like a fun toy mate, I had a wee passion for jap metal once upon a time.
                Brian

Comment

Like it, I have welded the diffs up on a couple of BMW drift cars lately looks like an interesting hobby.

Comment

Working...
                  X