• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Nifty Nev

Hope ya had a good day Buddy

Jess
    "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
    Buncefield Burner

Happy birthday Nev, a fountain of knowledge!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Happy birthday & many happy returns!

Comment

Thank you. My birthday was so so, but today was worse. Ran out of fuel on way home from work and spent two hours on side of road waiting for the RACQ to bring some. Sent a tilt tray instead and eventually got to the garage for fuel. Did get 630Ks from the tank though. Then on way home power steering failed. Tomorrow is not looking good.

Nev

Comment

our website...

G'day Nev,

any idea what's happening to our ToyotaSurf website? can't get in, it says "This Account has been Suspended"...????

thanx

Luigi M
          (mantuano at netspace dot net dot au)

Comment

Just come on to ask the same thing!, please tell me it aint gone down the tubes, say it aint so! just when I'm in the middle of doing the IP seals, hope to god I printed it off somewhere in my big stack of papers oh and happy belated birthday Nev, (always carry a full can)
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Happy Birthday Nev. Just a big thank you for the info you gave me when I was fixing my KZN130. It was invaluable.

Comment

Originally posted by lmantuano View Post
                G'day Nev,

any idea what's happening to our ToyotaSurf website? can't get in, it says "This Account has been Suspended"...????

thanx

Luigi M
                (mantuano at netspace dot net dot au)
                afaik changing servers. may take a while for the DNS servers to catch up with IP change.
                don't panic just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjadave View Post
                  Happy Birthday Nev. Just a big thank you for the info you gave me when I was fixing my KZN130. It was invaluable.
                  You're a month early.

Yep, changing server I last heard, so I guess just wait a while longer. I'll call Reece if it not back up in a few days.

Nev.

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                    You're a month early.

Yep, changing server I last heard, so I guess just wait a while longer. I'll call Reece if it not back up in a few days.

Nev.
                    just realised the bl00dy date on the first posts, give your fellow countryman (Imantuano) a kick up the ar$e mate, (bit early or five years late)

Comment

G'day Nev..

yes my bad, but I can explain..

I was desperately looking for a contact from ToyotaSurf to find out about the site and then I remembered that LegendNev was active on the Pommy site.. quick search pointed to this thread so I posted...

Then yesterday, after Firefox crashed wiping "recent history", I couldn't find/remember this thread and so I decided to post a new SOS on the 2.4 & 2.8 forum where, this morning, I got my answer and a link back to this thread... such fun..!

The good, I now will be etching your B'day on the relevant stone tablet for future use..

thanx

lm

Comment

Originally posted by lmantuano View Post
                        G'day Nev..

yes my bad, but I can explain..

I was desperately looking for a contact from ToyotaSurf to find out about the site and then I remembered that LegendNev was active on the Pommy site.. quick search pointed to this thread so I posted...

Then yesterday, after Firefox crashed wiping "recent history", I couldn't find/remember this thread and so I decided to post a new SOS on the 2.4 & 2.8 forum where, this morning, I got my answer and a link back to this thread... such fun..!

The good, I now will be etching your B'day on the relevant stone tablet for future use..

thanx

lm
                        classic problem solving out back style....well done
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanx BioH,

"outback style", hum, more like inner-city suburbia desperation and a pinch of Italian inventiveness..

ciao

lm

Comment

well explained!

Comment

Working...
                            X