Webspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webspace

Does anyone know who can give me some free webspace that I can upload to using BT Broadbands basic connection only connection?

All the free ones I can find require I use their own bband or dial-up connection.

Don't want to change from BT...................it works!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno
    Does anyone know who can give me some free webspace that I can upload to using BT Broadbands basic connection only connection?

All the free ones I can find require I use their own bband or dial-up connection.

Don't want to change from BT...................it works!
    Dunno about free webspace, but we bought ours from Valuhost (on the recommendation of the forum!!) very cheaply and it works with by BT Broadband connection. Didnt you get webspace from BT? I did.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

You do with the ,whats now called BT Yahoo deal, but not with the old basic package. I could cancel my current contract ( for a price of course ) and go with BT Yahoo to get webspace. Dont like paying them for the pleasure and the 14 day wait with no bband connection whilst they transfer it over.
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

You do with the ,whats now called BT Yahoo deal, but not with the old basic package. I could cancel my current contract ( for a price of course ) and go with BT Yahoo to get webspace. Dont like paying them for the pleasure and the 14 day wait with no bband connection whilst they transfer it over.
        Depends what you want to upload. If it's just pictures why not sign up with www.webshots.com you can upload pictures to there.

Cheers

Comment

Don't know what that is - I'm on BT Connect??
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I want it for mainly for video archives, so it can be made available for download. I would like a streaming server, but I know I have to pay for that. I just need a free one so I can design and test the site.

It would have to also have to have a a large capacity too as video is HUGE!

Suppose I could run this PC as a server with a static DNS, Its never turned off. Anyone done or know about this?

@ Linda. Yeah thats the posh one!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

@ Linda. Yeah thats the posh one!

Oh Er Mrs - I'm POSH!!!

Didn't even know they had different services!!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X