wheres the snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres the snow

hi guys all i can say is that im feeling left out here in kings lynn norfolk. we not got a flake of it bummer. kin ###### cold though.
    but on a plus note managed to get purple leds in dash clocks, leds in interior lighting, 36led lights in my side lights and orsam night breakers in my headlamps.
    i like it that much i have to keep going outside to open the doors and turn on the lights.
    cheers vince
    surfs just steal all ya money

we got loads in fact its so bad i had to grit the roads on my tom tom
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

It's started here again, i have a list of people who need a lift to shops Monday if it does not clear.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
        hi guys all i can say is that im feeling left out here in kings lynn norfolk. we not got a flake of it bummer. kin ###### cold though.
        but on a plus note managed to get purple leds in dash clocks, leds in interior lighting, 36led lights in my side lights and orsam night breakers in my headlamps.
        i like it that much i have to keep going outside to open the doors and turn on the lights.
        cheers vince
        It should be with us tomorrow Vince....Fun time then Matey.

Comment

hi webbo good to here from you m8 are we all still on for the off roading trip over xmas just let us know when.
          cant wait
          vince
          Attached Files
          surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Working...
          X