learnt my lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learnt my lesson

after my last attempt at buying a surf I am going to run it by you all before i put up the money this time . ok i have seen a 199? m reg 4runner lovely car manual approx 90,000 miles full main dealer service history 1 owner since new ,official uk car £4.5k . surely this is a good buy ? is there much difference between the imports and this , the spec seems similar ? thankyou , andy

Originally posted by spot
    after my last attempt at buying a surf I am going to run it by you all before i put up the money this time . ok i have seen a 199? m reg 4runner lovely car manual approx 90,000 miles full main dealer service history 1 owner since new ,official uk car £4.5k . surely this is a good buy ? is there much difference between the imports and this , the spec seems similar ? thankyou , andy

Judging by the dealers around my area Andy, that seems like a damn good deal. Get a bit of warranty with it, make sure the things that wear out have been replaced at least recently, i.e. tyres, exhaust, brake shoes and that the timing belt has been done. But yeah, sounds like a good un!

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Could be lower spec 4runner without aircon, sunroof and extras...

Comment

Originally posted by spot
        Main difference will be lack of the Aircon and some of the toys. If you can live without the AC then it sounds pretty good.

Cheers

Comment

Sounds like a good buy,if your in doubt give POPs a shout he live's in your area and take him with you in his motor to compare specs. (anyway pops will enjoy the run out at his age a trip to the shops is a major event )

sumo.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            Sounds like a good buy,if your in doubt give POPs a shout he live's in your area and take him with you in his motor to compare specs. (anyway pops will enjoy the run out at his age a trip to the shops is a major event )

sumo.

No aircon, no cup holder , lack of front interior lights. Stereo will be UK spec, built in fog light, 3.0 diesel or 3.0 V6 petrol other than that they are basically the same.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Working...
            X