4wd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd

i have a ssrg 3,0l 3rd gen and need some help with 4wd layout/usage.at the moment it,s got the 4wd gear lever in neutral and show,s on the dash as central orange light and no drive and in park shows atp on dash in red lightwhy is this and under normal driving ,what should the setup be?

From the neutral position, the lever needs to be pushed away from the centre and then all the way forward. This is the everyday normal position. (H2)
    If you press the button on the side with the transfer lever in that position, you'll now have all wheel drive, which you can use on the road. (H4)

Do I need to reply to your PM now?

Comment

iv,e now got 4wd lever over to left bottom and this shows no lights on dash,do you know what this is.

Comment

Originally posted by toadsting View Post
        iv,e now got 4wd lever over to left bottom and this shows no lights on dash,do you know what this is.
        Yes, either the fuse has blown in the fuse box under the dash or you haven't read my post above.

Looking at threads about 2nd gen transfer cases won't help you either.
        Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 9 December 2010, 21:52.

Comment

now in h2 and no light,s on dash,so figure h2 is normal drive like you said thank,s bushwacker

Comment

Originally posted by toadsting View Post
            this is the H4L position (not a good idea on tarmac) high range centre diff lock 4wd , the centre differential lock is connected directly with the 4wd Hi-range operation.
            Used for snow, sand covered or heavy graveled roads.

Comment

Here you go.

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

is that from one of the manuels? now in h2 for normal driving,so between playing with it and all the info from you lot we got it sorted.this has gotta make you laugh,i did.been using 4wd loads yesterday,120 miles or so on bad roads.had a really bad vibrating in the cab,me and other half searching dash doors.you name it we checked it.this noise was driving me nuts.went to 4wd again and noticed gear knob was the culprit,small phillips screw below button tightened,no annoying noise!

Comment

Working...
                X