Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Albannach

I think they should be outlawed, Andy

Lower the Contributor fee but make it compulsory, good for the site and no more "@ threads".
    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

A bit like new Jeeps, they should be banned too. I towed one out of a junction this evening. Mr & Mrs plod were controlling traffic around it. It smelled badly of singed clutch.

It's lying in Alexander's car park just now.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

A friend called me tonight telling me he had broken down and had high revs, no power and a burning smell. That'll be the clutch then old boy! He spent half an hour the other day, rocking back and forth trying to get out of the snow the car had been stuck in for the past week. (VW Golf Mk4 1.8T).
      En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        A bit like new Jeeps, they should be banned too. I towed one out of a junction this evening. Mr & Mrs plod were controlling traffic around it. It smelled badly of singed clutch.

It's lying in Alexander's car park just now.
        I'll drag it back onto the road tomorrow.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
          I'll drag it back onto the road tomorrow.
          It'll be gone by then, hopefully via a recovery truck, it's Camelon remember.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            It'll be gone by then, hopefully via a recovery truck, it's Camelon remember.
            most of it will be gone at least.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
            X