x4 wipac s7303 spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x4 wipac s7303 spots

have a brand new set of 4 spot lights ( rectangle ) black hard plastic casing, if anybody wants to swap for 1 1/2 spacers for the front of my surf to go with my L/C rear springs get hold of me. they are brand new and come with a wiring kit cost £60 received 8 instead of 4.here is a link to see a pic of them

http://www.muddytruck.co.uk/WIPAC-Work-Lamp-S7303

I'll fit your springs and shocks for them!

Comment

catch 22 i need the spacers before i can give u the work lol if i can get some one 2 make me a set at a good price u got a deal

Comment

http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...ntSpacer.shtml

Comment

Balljoint spacers....

I was just about to run out to the shed to make a pair of 1.5" body spacers for you

Must get on with my own!!!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

wasnt their a guy on here that could make them,im sure i read it a month or so ago.
            or if not spacers i need a bar to fit my set on to if u can make something vince then i will personally drop the lights up to you

Comment

Mark (Surfenstein) makes them - he may still have some in stock from his last batch.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by scubadog86 View Post
                have a brand new set of 4 spot lights ( rectangle ) black hard plastic casing, if anybody wants to swap for 1 1/2 spacers for the front of my surf to go with my L/C rear springs get hold of me. they are brand new and come with a wiring kit cost £60 received 8 instead of 4.here is a link to see a pic of them

http://www.muddytruck.co.uk/WIPAC-Work-Lamp-S7303
                You should arrange to post them back to the supplier as they obviously made a mistake.

ill pm you there address, which is in Folkestone, a house,......my house actually. Funny that ;-)
                If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Why are you using work lights as spotlights??
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

mummy dearest thought she would get me spot lights two sets arrived so im not going to complain.they say spot/beam pattern and used on landrovers apparantly so i dont see a problem they are gonna light up the dark are they not!

Comment

longshot, you still got them?
                      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X