• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil!!!

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
    Nah - I'll give you 20 yen for it!
    20 yen?!
    Ohhh, now you're really rubbing it in
    Well, got home and spoke to Missus Skygod and she just stared at me, checked she understood what I'd said, and then added, "Well, don't go THERE again!!! They're obviously a load of crooks!!!" (though that was in Japanese, with a few assorted expletives thrown in for good measure).
    So I guess we'll have to wait until after the trip to the UK this New Year before looking properly.
    Ho hum... :-(
    Had 1994 Surf-want another to replace my crap BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
      benefit is unclear.
      You dont get benefits for solid flywheels - you're already claiming for 7 kids by 7 different Nigerian fathers, and an 8 bedroom detatched house in Kingston-on-Thames!!

Seriously though - DMFs (manual trucks only) fall apart sooner or later - solid ones are as the name implies.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by skygod44 View Post
        Since when did BMWs become valueless after 45,000 miles?
        I thought the rules were, in Japan, that once a vehicle is older than a certain age, it cannot be allowed on the road. A very draconian emissions policy but one which made these older cars cheap buys for UK importers, where once imported, we can have them.

I believe the only reason the a**e has fallen out of the import game is the cost of shipping has gone up so much to make this just not worthwhile anymore?
        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Thats a bummer wi yer beemer....

Comment

Working...
          X