@Tonupteabag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Tonupteabag

Hello Tony. Just checking that your courrier is still coming for the tyres on Monday. They're individually wrapped, and addressed.....Ready for pickup....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Ahhh nice one mick yes monday is booked i do have the confirmation email.. God help them if they c@ck it up again
    I will find out again though just to be sure as after last weeks mix up i wouldn't put anything past them the set of pillocks....
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Howdo mick all being well the tyres should be collected today, I've just checked and the collection request was accepted so now it's just waiting cheers mate

Comment

Hi Tony. When the courrier called last week, he siad that he'd be back at the same time (8.00 am) today. No sign yet. Do you have any pickup time quoted for today?....Cheers....Mick.

Comment

No mate i wasn't given a time window what i will do though is try and get hold of the guy i booked it through and find out i have checked on my orders and it does state "collection data received at chorley" so i can only assume that they will be picked up today mick but as for a time i don't know yet mate

Comment

Hi Tony. FedEx just picked up. Tracking number is 98 04 55 28 All the best....Mick.

Comment

You won't believe this, Tony;.......Just had a knock on the door;.....Another FedEx driver. ...."I've come for some tyres"..............."You cant have them"......"Eh?......"They've already gone"......................."E h?"...."Another driver's just picked them up"........................... ..............."What, FedEx?"....(At this point, I was tempted to say, no, Michael f*****g Schumacher!)...."Yes, FedEx"........................ .........................."Eh? "...."Oh, alright,see you, then.".........The mind boggles!....Cheers....Mick.

Comment

well what can i say!!!! It reminds me of waiting for a bus for an hour then two turn up together ###### ridiculous,..... Glad they've been collected though cheers again mick and when i'm back up the smoke i'll buy you a beer or two

Comment

Working...
                X