Considering a 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering a 3rd gen

To the hairdressing community how would you describe the move from a 2 gen to your salon is the move worth it.

Back in the day Baby

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
    To the hairdressing community how would you describe the move from a 2 gen to your salon is the move worth it.

Hell yeah!

Comment

Not had a chance to offroad it yet. I dont imagine it will be significantly different in that role as its the same basic layout with solid axle at the back and IFS at the front.

It's more car-like to drive than my 2nd gen, the ride is slightly better. More legroom all round. More powerful and quieter, but thats down to the engine choice (2.7 petrol) and you can still get them with the noisy, antiquated oil burner
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Plus you can use 4WD at any time & not just in the wet. Not that you would want to use it in the dry but if you have forgotten to take it out of 4WD it make no odds.

I just like saying that.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          I just like saying that.
          I can tell

I used to forget to lock my manual hubs all the time when offroading! Embarrassing at times...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            I can tell

I used to forget to lock my manual hubs all the time when offroading! Embarrassing at times...
            Just spotted your signature below "APACHE".
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
            X