new prowd owner of a 1994 3.0L ssr-g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there treasure. Are you single?

Blimey, had a funny turn then...I thought I owned a third gen for a moment!
    Last edited by gwh200; 2 December 2010, 17:44.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Hello there treasure. Are you single?

Blimey, had a funny turn then...I thought I owned a third gen for a moment!
      I can identfy with your train of thought there.

When I was looking for a Surf I had enough money to buy any of the Gens. In the end I decided on the 2nd Gen because it was the Man's choice. I thought that the 3rd Gens with their pastel colours and softer body lines were best left to the Lay-Dees

But that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
        I can identfy with your train of thought there.

When I was looking for a Surf I had enough money to buy any of the Gens. In the end I decided on the 2nd Gen because it was the Man's choice. I thought that the 3rd Gens with their pastel colours and softer body lines were best left to the Lay-Dees

But that's just me
        Shut up ya poof..
        Anyway i got one of each so there..
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Shut up ya poof..
          Anyway i got one of each so there..
          Ohh...swings both ways..

Richard and will
          eating a Cornish pastie
          playing on the pink oboe
          urghh...that's sounds nasty.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ello and welcome to Surf-dom

Mad bunch here, but mostly good natured.

3rd gens come with hair styling accessories as standard.

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Welcome Oli, as you can see from the warm welcome, we're all very friendly, very sarcastic, very ANAL, but most of all a very good laugh!

ooh, that spelling thing....... why does that wind me up sooooo bad???

I won't buy an item off eBay if the presentation, spelling and grammar are incorrect.

and that TEXT speak!??!?! what the hell is that?!?!?!!

Sorry to thread-jack there Oli, rant over, ope u n-joy ur stay ere @ da forem.
              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post

3rd gens come with hair styling accessories as standard.

peace
                cal
                Dont make me get my pic out again!!

Ohhhh... go on then.

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
                  Welcome Oli, as you can see from the warm welcome, we're all very friendly, very sarcastic, very ANAL, but most of all a very good laugh!

ooh, that spelling thing....... why does that wind me up sooooo bad???

I won't buy an item off eBay if the presentation, spelling and grammar are incorrect.

and that TEXT speak!??!?! what the hell is that?!?!?!!

Sorry to thread-jack there Oli, rant over, ope u n-joy ur stay ere @ da forem.
                  Couldn't agree more, I ignore texts if they're not properly punctuated or spelt. Even if they're from my mum
                  I digress. Welcome Oli, come in from the cold and warm your self by the fire mate

Paul

Comment

tanks four the warm wellcome In this cold whether, its Nise to have breake to chat too some Normal foke wile marking my student's papers.

oli

Comment

Comment

Joking aside, I am not the most literate person but if you can put of with my spilleng and punktuation I think I will stay?

I have posted a few questions already...

Is it easy to fit remote locking and is there a cheapish kit to buy? Could i connect the rear window to the remote? ...as you can see I am a little lazy...

I need a tailgate lock and key for rear mounted spare.

Replacing the stereo, does the dash need to be removed to get the factory one out? Anyone bought one of the £100 double dins of e-bay, any good?

I am fine with the red button and all lights that have lit up on the dash so far, often confused about 4WD, I think that's because my brain maxes out after 2,1,3.....ah, 4.

...I just found my self going back through my post to put capitals in, you guys and girls must have a good effect on me. My mum will be proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          Dont make me get my pic out again!!

Ohhhh... go on then.

LOL

That got me laughing again, nearly lost my cornflakes over the monitor

peace
                          cal
                          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

I have just fitted a remote central locking kit from ebay this very week!

It really is a doddle!

Wired it into the doors and the hazard switch so all indicators blink on lock and unlock.

Not sure about the rear window being wired up though.

If I have a chance I will get some pictures of the wire colours for the door to save you pulling the door card off!

mATT

Comment

Thanks matt that would be very useful, which kit did you buy? found a few and imagine they are all much the same apart from style.

Comment

The one I brought was for a Yaris as it was a fiver cheaper than than the ones advertised for the Surf.

And it was in the Uk and not Kong Kong.

The wiring and installation is the same anyway!

I have the one with a flip out key, which I am getting some blanks from a locksmith mate to get proper surf keys cut to fit.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X